As the leading real-time development platform for gaming, interactive 3D design visualization, augmented and virtual reality, Unity is helping to bring creations of all kinds to life faster than ever before. Unity Technologies provides a growing number of collaboration and backend infrastructure services to our customers to enable them to focus on the creative of their games.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager for Multiplay, you will help solidify the product as the most scalable and resilient game server hosting solution. You will contribute to the strategic direction of the business, ensuring roadmaps and plans deliver value to all developers, and building and executing GTM plans. This role will partner closely with product and engineering across every facet of the product life cycle, and will be key in enabling sales to close leads.
- Conduct research to develop first-hand knowledge of the customer
- Identify problems and market opportunities that drive growth
- Inform and support product direction with your deep understanding of customer needs
- Understand product technologies several layers deep and be able to clearly synthesize into value prop and product communication
- Position the product in relation to other products and the competition
- Build business plans, pricing, positioning, packaging, and go-to-market plans
- Lead integrated go-to-market planning and execution with broader marketing team (demand gen, PR, events, web, social/community, content, design, etc.)
- Track record working closely with engineering/technical teams from an in-bound marketing perspective for B2B products
- You must be a clear thinker and communicator. This must come across in every aspect of your work, from running meetings, to working docs, to presentations, to being able to break down complex problems to get at the crux of the matter
- You must be both an extremely high-producing, effective hands-on contributor, as well as a leader through influence, who can achieve success through others
This role will require travel to our Southampton office 2-3 days a week. When the global pandemic is under control, some travel will be required between Unity offices (San Francisco, Seattle, Montreal, Copenhagen), customer visits, and to some major industry events.
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Product Marketing Manager, Multiplay (UK) position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!