The Unity Live & Digital team is seeking an experienced Product Manager with a deep knowledge of data-driven marketing to drive the development of lifecycle related products and experiences on Unity.com and other digital channels. You will work most closely with Unity data leaders, product marketers, designers and engineers.
In this role, you will be responsible for gaining a holistic view of the data streams and gaps across Unity’s digital channels, working towards filling those gaps to enable a unified user experience across all channels and throughout the user journey. You will also drive the product roadmap and the development of product features and APIs focused on enabling relevant communications and delivering personalized content and data to Unity customers at the right time and place.
You are a champion for the customer, driven to build the best data-driven and personalized digital experiences possible.
- Provide leadership and vision around developing personalized experiences for Unity customers and deliver on the vision through product management and cross team collaboration
- Work collaboratively with Unity’s data leadership to establish a user segmentation framework and drive the development of the necessary data pipelines to gather a complete 360 view of Unity users
- Manage the development of the systems, data streams, and communication channels needed to gain a 360 view of customers and enable data-driven experiences throughout their lifecycle
- Work collaboratively with several stakeholders across Unity on a unified Unity ID and profile system that brings value to the customer experience through seamless product integration and tailored experiences
- Build communication tools and api’s with logic, rules and automation to enable personalized and optimized content delivery and communications across all digital channels (email, web properties, in-product)
- Work closely with other PMs and TPMs on your team to foster a collaborative environment with transparency and visibility across projects to ensure efficiency in resource use and avoid redundancy
- Partner closely with Unity BI and data warehouse teams to set up reporting at a channel and segment level and deliver ongoing reporting to key stakeholder groups
- Product management experience, ideally with a a lifecycle or user journey experience
- Experience working with complex data and product environments, including e-commerce, automation, in-product communications, and different digital channels
- Experience working closely with engineering, data and design teams
- Outstanding project management, leadership and communication skills
- Great attitude towards working in a collaborative environment with a large number of stakeholders
- Subscriptions revenue experience
- B2B and ABM experience
- Lifecycle marketing, growth marketing or customer relationship marketing experience
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Product Manager position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!