Using our industry-leading game engine, we are crafting a whole new line of products and services centered around creating and running groundbreaking simulations. What we build will revolutionize multiple industries such as Digital Twin, Robotics and Autonomous Vehicles, and Logistics, and contribute to the advancement of the field of Simulation.
Our team is multiplying. We are building a set of tools that enable our users to create and scale innovative simulations. We are looking for a Product Manager who is passionate about simulation and who can help drive the vision of our simulation products.
In this role, you will be part of a team that will extend our simulation products by designing and building new features that allow our users to scale their innovative simulations both on-premises and in the cloud. You'll be responsible for the entire experience starting from the Unity editor to the new services, and more. Your work will change the way Unity can be used in the world of simulation!
What you’ll be doing
- Defining the product vision, strategy and roadmap for Unity Simulation Pro and Unity Simulation Pro Cloud
- Understanding the pain points and needs of early users and customers
- Identifying and tracking key success metrics for your products and features
- Partnering with engineering in the day-to-day operations to ensure product focus and direction
What we’re looking for
- Proven experience in a software product management role
- Experienced developing and launching simulation products
- Experience working collaboratively with other product and engineering teams
- Experience with product led agile development
- Experience leading projects from inception to completion
You might also have
- Experience with Unity Engine, real-time 3D, game development, and graphics
- Deep technical knowledge of cloud providers
- Experience as a software developer, or equivalent experience to demonstrate technical design expertise and understanding of the developer experience
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Product Manager, Simulation position on WeChat