We are looking for an exceptional product manager to join the AI team at Unity. Our team is focused on enabling companies to bring products to market faster and more cost effectively by enabling them to simulate the real world at scale. As a Product Manager, you will be working with a world-class team of engineers, researchers, product managers, and other internal stakeholders. Your contributions will help bring simulation-based products to market in multiple industry verticals and help change the way products are built. We’re looking for someone who is entrepreneurial, adaptable, and enjoys challenging the status quo.
- Develop products to enable world building at scale in Unity, including tools that automatically, categorize, and index content for Unity Developers
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify and create additional industry vertical products based on our elastic simulation platform
- Define the product vision, strategy, and roadmap
- Understanding the pain points and needs of early users and customers
- Identify and track key success metrics for your products and features
- Partner with engineering in the day-to-day to instill focus and direction
- Proven experience in software product management role
- Strong customer focus with experience driving primary research initiatives
- Experience working collaboratively with other product and functional teams
- Experience leading projects from inception to completion
- Experience in the gaming industry, shipping AI/ML technologies
- Experience with industrial simulation based products like autonomous vehicles, etc.
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Product Manager, Simulation, AI@Unity position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!