Using our industry-leading game engine, we are crafting a whole new line of products centered around running massively scaled simulations in the cloud. What we build will impact multiple industries such as Robotics and Autonomous Vehicles, and contribute to the advancement of the field of Artificial Intelligence.
We are building a set of tools and services to solve one of the hardest challenges in the robotics world: Simulation to Real-world transfer learning. We’re looking for a leader to build new robotics businesses and drive the vision and strategy for various products and services.
In this role you will conduct technical discovery calls with customers and define core requirements based on customer feedback. You will collaborate closely with engineering teams and communicate strategy recommendations to executive leadership. You'll lead the entire experience from the Unity Editor to new services, and more. Your work will change the way Unity can be used in the world of robotics testing and training!
What you'll be doing
- Collaborate with senior engineering leadership, marketing, business development, and sales to conceptualize, strategize, and develop new products
- Set and achieve goals that stretch what’s possible for robotics testing and training via simulations
- Collaborate closely with internal and external Unity users to evangelize and empower compelling use cases for our simulations services
- Understand and address evolving customer needs to help prioritize future efforts
- Keep up to date with the latest in simulations, perception, and robotics research
What we're looking for
- Extensive experience as a Product Manager with a focus on B2B SaaS in a customer-focused role
- Experience leading projects from inception to completion
- Data-driven decision making and quantitative analysis skills
- Attention to detail in managing multiple programs at the same time
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships across the company
You might also have
- Ph.D. in Robotics, Machine Learning, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Math, or an equivalent technical field
- Experience with Unity Engine, Gazebo, NVIDIA Isaac, or other robotics simulators
- Experience launching multiple ML products and program
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Product Manager, Robotics, AI@Unity position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.