We are looking for a Product Manager, Advertising to join our Unity Monetization team. You will be working hand in hand with our Creative Tools team, as well as lead our overall creative strategy. Great ad experiences, which help advertisers better acquire users, is at the core of Unity’s mission of democratizing game development and making user acquisition a reality for all game developers. We hope to find someone who can get behind that mission and help us build awesome products.
To qualify, you should have an understanding of the mobile advertising landscape or user acquisition for mobile games, and a creative spirit to take our creative tools and optimizations to the next level. We value prior experience in software engineering, services architecture and project management in a fast growth company or a software startup, but are genuinely interested in smart and passionate people above all. In addition to your strong understanding of product and technologies, you should be a great communicator, both in writing and in person, and know how to work closely with engineers, designers, and data scientists to bring new services to market.
- Owning the day-to-day product management of our Creative Tools team, which is responsible for building tools that support developers in their creative building process.
- Working with organizational stakeholders to define and prioritize the product roadmap based on customer’s needs and business impact
- Studying the market closely in order to spot or define creative trends in mobile performance marketing
- Strategically thinking about how Unity can also improve the process of creating in-game messages and promotions
- Bringing machine learning to creative development and optimization
- The ability to kick-start new projects and organize people around those projects
- Ability to think critically about how creative strategy, creative tools, and optimizations drive business outcomes
- Analytics skills to dig deep into the composition of our advertisers, as well as competitor offerings to drive the product roadmap
- Ability to effectively communicate and discuss these technical requirements to engineers, designers, and data scientists
- Comfort in communicating well your strategy and goals with third-party vendors, partners, and internal teams
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Product Manager, Monetization position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!