Inclusion at Unity is driven by one overarching framework: Empathy, Respect, and Opportunity.
At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community.
Come join Unity as a core member of our Performance Marketing team, to support paid media campaigns for the Digital Direct business unit. As a Senior Performance Marketing Manager, you are integral in ultimately helping drive revenue and impacting the bottom line.
You will be successful in this role because you are an expert in paid search campaign management (Google Search/Bing Search) and breathe all things data to optimize performance. Ideally, you have proven experience in working closely with product marketing, web teams and media partners at delivering transactions that turned into revenue while maintaining an optimal ROAS.
Come be a part of our journey!
- Lead and own the strategy, implementation, and optimization of digital paid search campaigns (Google & Bing) for the Digital Direct business unit to achieve required bottom line outcomes
- Fully accountable for key metrics (ROAS, CPA, volume of transactions, revenue)
- Support other business units (i.e. Asset Store etc.) with performance marketing campaigns as needed
- Lead experimentation initiatives within our global paid search ecosystem, by identifying opportunities for improved engagement and conversion rates, and other relevant areas that impact bottom line performance
- Collaborate closely with Performance Marketing team, Product Marketing, and other teams to ensure the delivery of paid media campaigns
- Collaborate closely with our Web, Brand & Design/Copywriting, and Analytics teams to execute towards improved performance
Skills and Experience
- BA/BS degree with experience in Digital Marketing and paid search campaign management
- Excellent understanding of Google and Bing ads
- Successful track record of executing, measuring, and delivering on digital marketing performance metrics
- Outstanding project management and stakeholder management skills
- Experience with working in a collaborative and cross-functional environment with a large number of teams
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Performance Marketing Manager position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.