Do you get a kick out of breaking the ice and building relationships? Are you a creative problem-solver who swims comfortably in the world of technology? Do you enjoy flexibility and a dynamic day-to-day? You might love this role!
Unity's Partner Relations team is looking for proactive, people-minded influencers to own the success of our most valued partners who build mind-blowing, innovative Unity productions all over the world, from small mobile projects to AAA console games to immersive multi-user VR experiences. They need your help to see their projects through to successful outcomes.
As a Senior Partner Relations Manager, you are the driving force behind your partners’ use of, and collaboration with, Unity. You will work directly with your partners to define strategies, coordinate resources, respond to emergencies, and partner with key contacts to facilitate important feedback loops. You’ll amplify the voice of Unity users and influence product decisions to reflect what creators really care about. As a valued member of a globally-distributed team with a diverse group of backgrounds and skills, you'll learn from and support each other to solve the hardest problems. Our mission: define and drive partner success!
What you’ll be doing
- Own the support relationship for Unity’s highest-profile games, gambling and entertainment partners
- Diplomatically collaborate with a wide variety of partner personalities to become their trusted advisor
- Define and implement a strategic success plan; advance partner vision by enlisting resources inside and outside of the team
- Build and sustain real-time reporting of responsiveness, service quality and partner happiness
- Proactively maintain excellent relations between the team and other Unity departments
What we’re looking for
- Helping creators succeed IS YOUR JAM and you have an affinity for nurturing and growing strategic relationships.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, catering to executive and technical folks.
- Experience working in games development, games services, gambling, or other intersecting industries
- Highly proactive
- Available to travel both domestically and internationally, as needed
You might also have
- Demonstrated proficiency as a Technical Project Manager, Producer, Technical Account Manager or similar position
- Professional or enthusiast knowledge of Unity, or technical experience in software development
- A Customer Success background
Note: We are aware that statistically, underrepresented groups in a given field will not apply for a position if they do not hit 100% of the requirements. If you feel we’ve described you above, but you haven’t ticked all the boxes, we strongly encourage you to apply.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Partner Relations Manager position on WeChat