At Unity, we’re looking for people to join us to improve not just what we develop, but how we develop. We’re scaling our efforts to increase developer efficiency, ensuring that every second of development time is spent on the things that matter.
Our mission includes partnering with our internal development efforts to enable increased velocity and improved efficiency as we grow globally.
This role is responsible for designing, delivering, and providing operational support for our critical network infrastructure in our current and future data centers.
You’ll possess a range of experience in the areas of network operations, network service engineering and management, configuration and maintenance of firewalls and network devices, as well as providing 24/7 operational support for mission-critical network infrastructures.
What you’ll be doing
- Deployment, configuration, and management of all network infrastructure on our data center
- Work with partner teams and/or vendors to lead day-to-day operations and reliability of the network
- Schedule and perform maintenance including upgrades, migrations, and decommissioning of production networks
- Establish and implement global standard methodologies and contribute to the design of new scalable network solutions
- Support the development, testing and integration of new hardware and software platforms into the network
- Participate in an on-call rotation to support the regional network infrastructure 24x7
What we’re looking for
- Proven experience designing, deploying and operating large-scale networks
- Solid understanding of network protocols (TCP/UDP, DHCP, DNS) and experience with IPv4 and IPv6
- Experience working in a multi-vendor environment with hands-on experience with networking hardware
- Solid understanding of physical infrastructure design including structured cabling and fiber-optic cabling
- Proven experience handling multiple projects simultaneously and deliver against critical deadlines
- Proven experience working in a distributed team environment and solving problems with limited supervision
You might also have
- Solid understanding of critical data center facility operational standard methodologies
- Familiarity with Linux based systems and scripting and automation
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Network Engineer position on WeChat