The deltaDNA team is a part of the team focused on building the next generation of Unity’s analytics and engage suite to help game developers and publishers of games to engage with their player base in greater detail. Using our innovative analytical tools to understand player behaviour our clients can then create the best ingame offers and perks.
Unity is looking for a Senior Mobile Developer to join the deltaDNA team. You will be designing and developing our SDKs in multiple platforms including Unity, iOS, and Android. Our SDKs are integrated into thousands of mobile games to provide insightful data for our analytics platform and to provide powerful customizable player engagement mechanisms. You will have the chance to work on a client side product and help the game developer. So, if delivering flawless, high-performance frontend code is something you are a master of - let us hear from you!
- Write high quality code that supports existing and future functionality of the SDKs
- Work with our support team to help clients integrate SDKs into their game
- Ensure great interaction with Unity’s game services by collaborating with multiple teams
- Where required you will provide advice, guidance and mentorship to other team members
- Proficiency at least one of programming languages: C#, Java, Kotlin, Objective-C, Swift, or C++
- Strong communication, organisation and collaboration skills
- Developing clean and maintainable code
- Experience in development for any of the following platforms: Unity, iOS, Android
- Good grasp on test-driven development practices
- Experience in Unity tools and/or gaming
- Maintained multiple SDK’s
- Experience in automated testing
- Experience with performance optimizations
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Mobile Developer position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!