Unity Technologies is seeking a Senior Marketing Operations Manager to support our Demand Generation team with lead tracking and routing end-to-end across all marketing channels and initiatives. In this role, you will primarily responsible for ensuring our lead process from acquisition to sales distribution is fully optimized, trackable and measurable. This role is a key component of our Demand Generation team, that will further enable our capabilities to deliver key accounts engagement and marketing attribution.
You are a person who breathes all things Martech, B2B marketing processes, data and analytics and have a passion for adding value to the sales organization through Account-based marketing. Ideally, you’ve have proven experience in working closely with B2B Marketing and Sales team, across industries in leveraging Martech to optimize lead gen and lead distribution.
You will be a core member of our Demand Generation team based in our San Francisco office and you will report to the Director of Growth Marketing.
- Own the design, implementation, and optimization of our lead flows (back-end) end-to-end across all Marketing and Demand Generation programs
- Constantly optimize the data transfer and lead enrichment from lead acquired all the way down to sales distributed lead
- Collaborate with respective teams to ensure our MarTech stack is built and operates as intended to maximize efficiency
- Work closely with Product Marketing, Performance Marketing, Events, Partner Marketing and Evangelists teams to ensure leads follow the right nurture and distribution paths in a timely fashion.
- Partner with Sales Operations to manage and optimize our Lead distribution engine (LeanData)
- Run ongoing reporting on lead acquisition, nurture and distribution in the context of account-based marketing (account level engagement).
- Be a key driver for Martech innovation around lead tracking and reporting
- Ba/BS degree with 5+ years of B2B Marketing experience in SaaS with a successful track record of working in Lead Generation, CRM and or Account based Marketing disciplines.
- Have worked before with complex data and Martech environments, including CRM, Automation, Account-based Marketing, Revenue attribution and Lead distribution tools.
- Familiar with SaaS sales processes and sales tools
- Outstanding project management and communication skills
- Great attitude towards working in a collaborative environment with large number of teams
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Marketing Operations Manager position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!