At Unity Technologies, we believe that the world is a better place with more creators. Unity’s Consumer division is looking for a Senior Manager of Strategic Partnerships and Operations to establish and complete partnerships, as well as building fundamentals and strategy for our consumer operations.
As a senior leader, you will partner with Executives, Product, Engineering, Marketing, Legal, and other internal & external partners to develop and implement strategies alongside and in conjunction with the team! This role is intended to be the strong and complete counterpart to Engineering, Product, and Design.
What you’ll be doing
- You will identify and address strategic opportunities across the business and partnerships, building and leading teams to engage on those opportunities.
- You will lead quarterly business/operation reviews to ensure the attendant products are clearly understood, successful, and aligned with other Unity initiatives and strategy.
What we’re looking for
- Understanding and experience in the interactive digital world (mobile, PC, Console, etc.)
- Experience working on strategic partnerships that drive revenue, deliver market share growth, and address critical technological and product opportunities.
- Work with senior outside leaders and decision makers at large complex companies.
- Experience in third-party content/ technology development and delivery.
- Familiarity and experience with customer behavior and data (sales, response, launches, reviews, etc.)
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Manager, Strategic Partnerships, Consumer position on WeChat