We are looking for a Senior Manager, Strategic Finance who is passionate about making an impact at a fast-growing company! This leader will oversee and manage the Strategic Finance team and play a key role in planning, providing insight into business performance, supporting strategic decision-making and helping predict the future of the business. This is a highly visible role in the organization with close partnership with the CFO, CEO and senior business leaders across the company.
Strategic Finance is one of the main pillars within the Corporate Finance & Strategy team, which sits within the broader FP&A team.
What you’ll be doing
- Architect strategic and financial planning processes: Business Reviews, Goals, Forecasts, Long Range Plan, etc.
- Work closely with Finance Business Partners, Investor Relations and Business Intelligence teams to model various trends over the long-term, using a variety of sensitivity assumptions
- Collaborate with teams to analyze and evaluate the financial implications of strategic initiatives
- Drive proactive assessments of market trends, competitors and business trends and provide impactful insights
- Institute processes to improve Unity’s profitability and scalability
What we’re looking for
- Proven experience across Strategic Finance, Investment Banking, Management Consulting, Business Operations, or Private Equity/Venture Capital
- Experience managing people and building finance teams while doing hands-on work
- Deep understanding of financial modeling, valuation methods, and critical metrics used in the B2B SaaS; solid understanding of GAAP principles
- Strong communication - numbers are key, but a business is built with people
- Ability to deliver key growth initiatives, including conception, research, and business modeling in order to drive consensus
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Manager, Strategic Finance position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.