At Unity Technologies, we believe that the world is a better place with more creators. The Unity Engine is a premier platform for a variety of different interactive media experiences, ranging from console and phone games, to Hollywood film CGI, to cutting-edge AR/VR interactive experiences and industrial simulation.
Vivox, part of Unity, is the leading provider of group voice communication for real-time multiplayer games and beyond. We provide and operate the communication technology for some of the world’s largest games including Fortnite, Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds, and Rainbow Six Siege. Our products are used by over 100M people every month in every country on the planet.
Vivox’s is looking for a Senior Manager, Product Management to oversee a growing group of talented product managers and define the strategy and organization for a high impact part of Unity’s business. You will have the opportunity to work in a high scale environment, where engineering and data science technologies are being pushed to be at the forefront of innovation.
Our goal at Vivox is to disrupt the current product offerings in the market, and to drive quality and accessibility of our voice and text communication platform. You should have a strong understanding of the mobile video game or audio app space, including how developers operate and how they make build versus buy choices about supporting technologies. You should understand our competitors’ offerings and be able to innovate to differentiate our product offerings. You should also feel comfortable building business plans that drive our investments using a combination of data and your own business experience.
- Guiding and growing the product management team and talent in the area of voice and text communication for video games and non-gaming verticals
- Drive the overall vision for Unity’s communications business, driven by constant leapfrogging of current product through better return on investment for our customers
- Work with engineering, data science, and business leadership in order to ensure the teams are organized to drive results
- Interact with customers and studying the market in order to drive product investment alignment
- Strong experience in technology companies or with mobile app developers, with a focus on communications technology
- Solid experience working with data science and data engineering to understand the framework, approach, and what is technically feasible
- A passion for growing people and teams, and motivating organizations around your vision
- A bold approach on larger product and business options; no fear to take calculated risks and collaborating across sites and functions
- Mobile gaming, and/or product management in a SAAS tech company is highly desirable
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Manager, Product Management position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.