Unity Technologies is looking for a Senior Manager with excellent organizational alignment skills, a strong execution focus, and a passion for gaming, to lead the Product Ops team at Unity Operate Solutions. Unity Operations Solutions empowers creators to transform their real-time 3D (RT3D) content from concept stage into successful running applications and business. We provide complete, full-stack solutions for development, online gaming services, user acquisition, player engagement, and monetization.
The Product Ops team partners with cross-functional teams to facilitate collaboration, transparency, and accountability, and to ensure successful execution of product development from inception to launch.What you'll be doing
- Plan, coordinate, and drive discipline around all product processes, including customer discovery, roadmap planning, and alpha/beta/GA launches
- Identify best practices, develop playbooks, and implement standards to ensure consistency across the product organization
- Establish strong product feedback loops by maintaining a central channel for inbound requests from sales and customer support teams
- Program-manage cross-functional initiatives to support GTM efforts and special projects
- Set goals, prioritize initiatives, lead and develop a team of Product Ops Managers
- Experience in high growth software companies, or management consulting
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional and cross-org leadership teams
- Experience in managing product operations, product management, or operational teams that worked closely with product, engineering, and sales
- Experience in development or live operations for games
- Passion for delivering an outstanding user experience
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Manager, Product Operations position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.