Unity Labs is the main incubation and innovation center for Unity Technologies. We're bringing ground breaking, real-time 3D solutions and capabilities to diverse use cases and developers. In this role you will lead a small team of hardworking product managers who support specific Labs initiatives and/or help push the capabilities in specific domains such as Graphics, Motion Capture, ML Animation, and more!
What you’ll be doing
You will be part of a very iterative and diverse group of specialists in real time 3D who are looking to make the most new and compelling and experiencing available to creators of all kinds, across mobile, web, VR/AR, desktop and console devices!
- Define and drive alignment around outstanding zero to one product development and technology incubation practices.
- Develop products that are innovate, valuable but also risky prototypes to users on a fast iteration cycle
- Lead product launches, reviews, engagement analysis & feature improvement, including communications and expectations to partners, e.g. pitching the product vision
- Identify and build business cases for new opportunities, partnering with key leads around the business
What we’re looking for
You’re a zero to one professional, across multiple platforms and technologies with a proven track record of bringing innovations (specifically technical and design) to scaled products and tech stacks.
- Previous experience in product management, specifically innovative technology sectors or AAA Games
- Excellent record in developing new digital products, features and services
- Technical knowledge; ability to effectively communicate and discuss technical requirements with engineers
- Proficient communication, and people leadership skills
- Has experience working closely with research engineers and technical designers
You might also have
- Technical Degree
- Experience with Unity/game development
- Travel experience (international)
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Manager, Product Management - Unity Labs position on WeChat