Role descriptionThe Opportunity
We are looking for an exceptional product leader to join Unity’s Game Services team!
This role is an opportunity to drive strategy for the core analytics and live operations products for Unity Game Services. The Player Engagement team is responsible for development of Unity’s core game operations offerings; analytics, CRM, user segmentation and targeting.
The Player Engagement team is a global, cross-functional team driving outcomes for game developers worldwide. This role will have a direct impact on how Unity helps developers build, run, and operate successful live games.
This is an opportunity to work with a top-flight team building modern, holistic analytics & liveops solutions for game developers.. This role will have broad exposure and influence over product strategy and development for Unity’s Game Services and their partner teams.What you will be doing
- Define the product vision and strategy for the Player Engagement development team
- Manage and grow a team of 4-6 product managers
- Build & maintain alignment between Unity internal teams, Player Engagement, and their customers.
- Partner with design, marketing, sales, and user research teams on creating a powerful game operations product suite that best serves Unity customers
- Define critical metrics and success criteria for the Player Engagement team and associated deliveries
- Software product management experience building and launching customer-facing products
- Understanding of analytics products and common data platform technologies (Ex: SQL, ETL, data models, aggregation, warehousing, identity management)
- Strong prioritization skills with ability to train others; impact-certainty models stack-ranking, directed discovery
- Direct experience with live ops frameworks; events, targeting, segmentation, game economy, leaderboards, tournaments
- End-to-end experience building & launching games from conceptualization to live ops
- Experience in Free-to-play mobile development
- Multiplayer experience; P2P, async, socio-competitive
- Experience as a game producer, designer, or systems designer
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.#LI-DD1 #SEN
Share the Senior Manager, Product Management - Player Engagement & Analytics position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.