We are looking for a Senior Manager, Product Management to join our Unity Monetization team in Helsinki. You will be responsible for our Acquire Performance products and lead one of our Acquire Product teams. Our team seeks to continue improving our advertisers’ experience, so we hope to find someone who can get behind that mission and build awesome products.
In this role, you will draw upon your past experience working with all aspects of product management from research to roadmapping, and your work will have a huge impact on the way we build our advertising products in the future. We value prior experience in mobile advertising, user acquisition, and advertising technology in a fast-growth company or a software startup, but are genuinely interested in smart and passionate people above all. In addition to your proven understanding of product and technologies, you’ll utilize your communication skills, both in writing and in person, and work closely with data scientists and engineers to bring new services to market.
What you’ll be doing
- Own the vision and execution of the Acquire Performance product portfolio, and contribute to overall Acquire strategy
- Work with organizational partners and development teams to define and prioritize the product roadmap
- Help drive cross-functional collaboration spanning different teams and locations
- Work with sales and marketing teams to drive alignment with your product vision and ensure support of the product growth
- Continuously assess the health of your product, and think strategically about adapting to market changes while identifying potential risks and opportunities
- Work on team development and recruitment strategy
What we’re looking for
- Ability to think critically about product strategy, positioning and customer value
- Ability to effectively communicate and discuss technical requirements with engineering, data science, and commercial teams
- Previous experience working in product management on complex B2B products or services
- Comfort in communicating your strategy and goals with third-party vendors, partners, and internal teams
- Experience leading teams, coaching and mentoring other product managers
You might also have
- Passion for game developers and their creations
- Experience in Ad tech, mobile advertising or user acquisition
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Manager, Product Management position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.