Unity Technologies is seeking a Senior Manager, Marketing Operations to support our overall Marketing organization. In this role, you will be primarily responsible for enabling marketing and sales efficiency reporting and insights (ROI, CAC and Payback period), and advise leadership and marketing teams on overall performance optimization. You will also be responsible for the architecture of data integration across all different organizations. This role is a key component of our Global Growth Marketing team, that will further enable our capabilities to improve return on investment and revenue impact.
You are a person who has a passion for data, systems integrations, B2B marketing processes, data and analytics, and understand how marketing and other teams work together across the user lifecycle. Ideally, you’ve had proven experience in working within B2B Marketing Operations, Sales operations or Success Operations teams, across industries in leveraging MarTech, processes and data to optimize revenue growth and retention.
- Responsible for the design and architecture of data integrations for Marketing systems across customer success, marketing programs, and sales, to enable all campaign and program marketing managers with relevant data for segmentation and reporting
- Partner with Sales Operations to deliver lead-to-cash reporting and insights to leadership, including actionable ideas on how to optimize funnel efficiency
- Own the design, implementation, and optimization of our overall marketing ABM and Demand Generation reporting, including and not limited to account coverage, influenced revenue, marketing and sales efficiency (CAC, Payback period), ROI and ROAS across channels and initiatives
- Provide actionable insights and direction to the team, across all marketing teams (acquisition, nurture, and distribution of leads) and sales lead funnel (lead to opportunity conversion)
- Manage and mentor a group of talented operation managers and specialists supporting all marketing teams on digital asset creation and reporting across initiatives
- Work closely with multiple teams to ensure they have access to data, performance and ROI reports enabling better insights and operational data to run their business
- Be a key driver for innovation
- Ba/BS degree with experience in B2B Commercials or business operations in SaaS and a successful track record of working in building reporting capabilities, and optimizing lead-to-cash (marketing and sales) efficiency
- Experience growing, managing and mentoring highly performing teams and managing large and senior stakeholders (VP, Directors)
- Have worked before with complex data and MartTech environments, including complex data and system integrations serving large teams
- Familiar with SaaS sales processes and sales tech stack
- Outstanding project management and communication skills
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Manager, Marketing Operations position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!