Unity is looking for a Senior Manager, Legal Operations to join our growing Legal team. In this role, you will partner with Unity’s legal team and business leaders to improve legal operations across the company.
You will analyze, structure, and implement scalable solutions for the company. This is an outstanding opportunity to own the development of legal operations at Unity. As our business is rapidly growing —we need a creative and multifaceted Legal Operations Manager to help us build the future of Unity.
What you’ll be doing
- Discover how to improve, streamline, and automate legal operations as well as simplify workflows and create efficiencies for our growing legal team
- Identify, manage, and report on metrics that will impact our decision-making, department roadmaps, budgeting, hiring plans, etc.
- Develop strategic plans for our department (such as budgets, goals, hiring, retention, multi-year legal tech roadmaps, etc.) in partnership with the General Counsel and legal team leadership
- Own the management of legal systems and processes, including knowledge, contract, and compliance management systems
- Build and execute our communication plans, playbooks, guidelines, policies, and on-boarding plans for company-wide and department-specific legal initiatives
- Coordinate our legal leadership, all-hands, sub-department meetings, and events
What we’re looking for
- Experience leading legal operations, including analyzing and building processes, and automating manual tasks with digital solutions
- True partner mentality: you help run and constantly improve cross-functional legal processes and are passionate about improving overall operations
- Strategic problem-solver who focuses on how our legal operations can positively impact the business and our end users
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, and can easily craft a message or story that resonates with a variety of our teams
- Loves learning and helping others learn - you see developing legal ambassadors throughout the company as a huge win
You might also have:
- Experience with litigation management
- Ability to write and speak additional language(s).
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Manager, Legal Operations position on WeChat