We are looking for a leader to join a new and exciting team tasked with building consequential discovery and creative products, destinations, and services for the world’s gamers. We are looking for someone who has a deep understanding of gaming and how gamers use tools to enhance their gaming experience. You will build and support new recommendations and Computer Vision products for consumers! Success looks like allowing a ML engineer to understand the gaps in their models and build the data needed to close them.
What you’ll be doing
- Build, mentor, and lead a world-class team of engineers focused on recommendations and computer vision
- Engage in key technical and design discussions with technical leads in the team, and build large-scale machine learning models and deploy them to millions of consumers
- Develop short-term and long-term machine learning and engineering strategies
What we’re looking for
- Management and leadership experience: working cross-functionally, motivating teams, hiring, and strategic planning
- Experience architecting, developing and supporting large scale data processing pipelines, especially in machine learning
- Experience launching new ML or data products
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Manager (Lead), Data Science position on WeChat