Inclusion at Unity is driven by one overarching framework: Empathy, Respect, and Opportunity.
At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community.
Come join Unity and be part of the FP&A team that supports our rapidly growing organization! As a Sr. Manager, you will play a significant role in the Corporate Finance team with driving business results through management reporting and running financial planning processes. You will partner closely with all levels cross-functionally across Finance and Accounting to engage in financial planning, strategic analysis, reporting, and operational improvement to inform and influence decisions that will have a real impact on the P&L.
You will succeed in this role because you are intellectually curious, analytical, driven, and like solving problems. We want you to be part of our journey!
What you’ll be doing
- Lead the monthly consolidated close process, quarterly forecast, and annual planning to ensure investment and resource allocations are aligned with Unity’s strategic priorities
- Work cross functionally to ensure accurate weekly and monthly reporting on financial metrics and Key Performance Indicators
- Help prepare materials and narratives for internal Executive meetings, Board of Director meetings, and earnings call
- Perform ad-hoc projects and financial analysis to support senior management and business decisions
- Lead system and process improvement initiatives to support our growth and drive efficiencies that help us scale as a FP&A team
What we’re looking for
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with an ability to explain complex issues in an understandable way
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with competing priorities and influence at all levels within the organization
- Highly motivated, detail oriented, self-aware and responsive
- Strong financial analysis, forecasting, modeling and planning skills with an ability to turn data into meaningful insights
- Experience with financial systems (Adaptive, Workday)
You might also have
- Relevant experience in corporate finance
- Strong understanding of generally accepted accounting principles and financial concepts
- Experience creating Powerpoint/Google Slide presentations for management
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Manager, Corporate FP&A position on WeChat