We are Accelerate Solutions, an innovative team building custom software for a wide range of clients! Our professional services team works across multiple platforms building digital twin and metaverse solutions that incorporate ground breaking technologies like XR, robotics, machine learning and IoT. We work on a diverse range of business verticals including games, automotive, transportation, retail, manufacturing and entertainment.
You are a hardworking technical leader that is ready to help us expand our North American team! Success means leading or overseeing the technical delivery of the backend aspects of one or more client projects, which vary in scope and duration. As a manager you’ll be hiring, mentoring and growing an extraordinary team of engineers.
Your proven track record of leading teams and working with clients to deliver high quality software are paired with confidence and skill to ensure your teams build best in class cloud and backend solutions.
What you’ll be doing
- Build, lead and mentor a growing team of software developers
- Work with clients on technical solutions and build client relationships
- Work with project managers to build project plans and timelines
- Work with other disciplines such as devops and quality to ensure successful delivery of software
- Support the writing of proposals, estimation and planning
What we’re looking for
- Experience managing a team as well as the ability to interact directly with clients
- Strong professional development experience spanning multiple cloud services projects and experience with at least one of GCP, AWS, or Azure
- Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle and how it applies in practice to a team building software
- Ability to find creative solutions to difficult problems while adhering to mature software development practices such as code reviews, readable code, unit and integration tests, git-flow, and employing CI/CD
- Strong project and technical leadership experience and communication skills
You might also have
- Professional experience with C# .NET, proficient or reasonably familiar with Java Spring Boot, Kafka, Postgres, Entity Framework or on-prem solutions
- Experience integrating new software development with existing enterprise services and systems
- Experience with RT3D applications, game servers or applications with real time networking requirements
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Manager, Backend Engineering Cloud position on WeChat