Role descriptionThe opportunity
We are looking for a talented and passionate Machine Learning engineer to join a new and exciting team tasked with building consequential discovery and creative products, destinations, and services for the world’s gamers. You will be building and supporting innovative, new Machine Learning products for consumers.
What you’ll be doing
- Build a world-class recommendation system and computer vision analysis of video content.
- Deliver complete machine learning solutions to address critical product needs.
- Engage in key technical and design discussions with technical leads in the team, and build large-scale machine learning models and deploy them to the online trust and safety system.
What we’re looking for
- Strong fundamentals in software design
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong skills in a high-level language like Python, C#, C++
- Experience with cloud services like AWS or GCP
- Mastery of two or more core machine learning frameworks
- Experience in at least one of the following areas: applied machine learning, recommendation systems, consumer-facing machine learning products, and/or computer vision systems
- M.S. or Ph.D. in Electrical/Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Applied Math, or an equivalent technical field
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Machine Learning Engineer position on WeChat