We’re looking for a Senior Learning Architect to join our Training Services team at Unity. In this role you will own and continuously refine Unity’s learning design strategy. We want you to use your background in producing and leading technical training for SaaS technologies, and work closely with Instructional Designers, Content Developers, and our Master Trainers to deliver successful learning models for our global training program; supporting teaching for variety of professional learning environments!
What you'll be doing
- Develop, refine, and own our teaching strategies for on-demand self paced experiences and instructor-led training to implement high-quality learning experiences across scalable mediums
- Produce resources, standard documentation, toolkits, and conduct regular internal training sessions to support and drive alignment across Instructional Designers
- Contribute to review cycles, provide feedback, and strive for continual improvement of learning experiences
- Contribute to craft success metrics and overseeing quality assurance
- Support and guide internal teams and external partners on implementing findings standards
What we're looking for
- Extensive experience crafting and implementing learning strategies and best practices for professional-level learners in a related tech environment
- Experience in bringing individuals and teams together to work towards alignment and create a unified strategy
- Experience in designing accessible and for a global audience
- Finger on the pulse of contemporary learning design strategies for the modern tech workforce
- Extensive knowledge and experience of crafting for an administering a Learning Management System (LMS)
You might also have
- Experience with the Unity product
- Experience in games, interactive entertainment, creative application development
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Learning Architect position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.