As a Senior Leadership Recruiter with Unity Technologies you will partner with the leadership team to build a recruitment strategy to fill critical management roles. You will also collaborate, deliver results, and earn trust with leaders at all levels, and partner effectively cross-functionally with HRBPs, Finance, Compensation, and many other key internal partner groups in a complex global enterprise.
- Partner with senior business leaders to advise on talent, headcount planning and hiring best practices
- Drive a fast and efficient full-lifecycle interview process from sourcing through on-site interviewing, negotiating offers, closing candidates, and on-boarding
- Design and execute sourcing strategies and recruiting campaigns to identify top talent
- Use a combination of recruiting techniques to creatively evaluate and hire top talent
- Provide advice and counsel hiring managers throughout the recruitment process
- Act as an advocate for both client and candidate throughout the hiring process, establishing regular touch points and providing diligent follow through
- Embody our core values and identify candidates that align to our unique company culture; We value diversity and inclusivity and encourage team members to be their authentic selves at work
- Proven experience driving full-cycle recruiting
- Demonstrate extraordinary client service skills, influencing, and business partnership skills
- Previous in-house experience and an unwavering ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize tasks and projects, manage a large pipeline of candidates, and successfully execute against recruiting metrics
- Proven strategic sourcer and closer
- Experience working on a small but highly effective team and can grow with us as we grow the company
- Familiarity with Greenhouse or equivalent ATS experience
- Global recruiting
- Recruiting for ML/AI or within the gaming industry
- Engineering recruitment experience
- Recruiting and closing executive level candidates
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Leadership Recruiter position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!