DEVELOP THE TOOLS FOR CREATORS TO BUILD INCREDIBLE THINGS
Developing the Unity platform means designing, building, testing, and maintaining new features and products that enable artists, modelers and developers to create rich and interactive content. We are driving the future of how content is created and experienced.The opportunity
Unity Accelerate Solutions is a specialized group that builds custom software experiences for customers around the globe. Innovation and understanding are at the core of what we do.
As a Senior Interaction Designer at Unity, you will have the opportunity to embody true ownership in your work. Collaborate with diverse teams on numerous projects and help design and solve problems across multiple industries.What you’ll be doing
- Create human-centric design that is intuitive, usable, and delightful
- Develop UX wireframes, flows and interactive prototypes
- The design of production-ready interfaces, for both 2D and 3D applications
- Take projects from concept to final result with a high level of craft and polish
- Presenting and rationalizing your work with clients and working closely with software engineers and others cross-functional teams
- A portfolio demonstrating expertise in user experience and spatial design, with a strong understanding of graphic design principles
- Candidates must have past experience designing for AR and VR platforms (HoloLens, Oculus Quest)
- Ability to support interface production within Unity using UI builder
- Expert level knowledge of industry standard software such as Figma, Sketch, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Pixel-perfect layouts with a strong sense of colour theory, typography and focused visual design style.
- Motion Design experience using Adobe After Effects
- Understanding of 3D Modelling using Blender or Maya
- Background in gaming or simulation based projects
**Must be eligible to obtain special security clearance***
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Interaction Designer position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.