Unity Technologies is looking for an experienced Senior Growth Marketing Manager focused on webinar programs across all verticals to join the team. The webinar program manager will drive the strategy of Unity’s digital event presence with the goal of scaling our global programs into a lead and pipeline generation machine.
Our team manages over 50 webinars a year and our webinars are one of the top performing marketing activities in our organization. This role will be responsible for planning our webinar calendar and implementing webinar programs in partnership with team members across Marketing, Sales, Product and external vendors.
You are an individual who breathes all things digital, content marketing, event marketing, data analytics, and are passionate about new business opportunity creation. Ideally, you can facilitate interactivity whether moderating or presenting on video, to ensure the best experience for our users. You have experience in working cross functionally and across industries to generate target account engagement and Sales pipeline and revenue.
What you’ll be doing
- End to end webinar program management. Be responsible for the implementation, training and operations of the webinar program, and identify areas of optimization to successfully engage target accounts and audiences moving them effectively through the buyer’s journey to drive Sales pipeline and revenue
- Partner closely with individuals and teams across the organization (including Sales, Product Marketing, Design, Web, Events etc.) on planning and implementing multi-channel programs including emails, events, webinars, digital, direct mail, etc.
- Oversee campaign spend and return on investment for webinar programs and formulate in-depth analysis and insights via Eloqua reports, Terminus, SFDC and other tools or dashboards
- Design & project manage lead flow and campaign attribution while consistently optimizing to achieve best-in-class marketing operations and processes
- Report on progress and metrics and provide recommendations for optimization, complete online event execution and follow-up as well as look at ongoing innovations to elevate webinar programs
What we’re looking for
- Marketing experience with preference for integrated campaign marketing and Account Based Marketing programs
- MarTech experience using programs such as ON24, Zoom Salesforce, Marketo, Eloqua, Terminus, etc.
- Data-driven and analytical: Inquisitive and are able to structure, implement, and evaluate growth experiments with a creative and innovative mind
- Broad technology awareness, strong critical thinking and planning experience
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively with people at all levels
You might also have
- Familiarity with any of the segments - Gaming, Mobile, Multiplay as well as an understanding of the unique characteristics and culture of the Gaming industry!
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Growth Marketing Program Manager, Webinars position on WeChat