Are you a Senior Graphics Developer, who enjoys empowering creative talent with innovative character animation tools?
Would you be excited to collaborate directly with development customers to gather requirements, feedback, and iterate new systems to a polished sheen? Would you like to work on industry-leading technology, together with the top talent on our team, at a company that cares deeply about work-life balance?
Then join our team!
Joining the Ziva Dynamics team at Unity, you will help to build the future of animated character technology! We enable content creators to harness the power of groundbreaking technologies, including physics simulation and machine learning, to produce high-quality interactive virtual characters.
What you’ll be doing
- Developing real-time 3D character animation and deformation tools that demonstrate Ziva’s industry-leading physics and machine learning technologies
- Creating intuitive APIs and user interfaces that empower creators and artists
- Optimizing performance and memory usage of low-level algorithms while balancing the need to preserve high visual fidelity
- Writing automated tests for new features and bug fixes
- Reviewing code and having your code reviewed by other developers
What we’re looking for
- Strong C/C++ skills
- Strong background in 3D graphics and mathematics (eg: linear algebra)
- Experience with character animation runtime including skinning and blend shapes
- Ability to collaborate with developers, customers, and leadership, both verbally and via documentation
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback, both in-person and via code review
You might also have
- Experience with Unity and/or Unreal game engine(s)
- Proficiency in machine learning techniques
- GPU programming (eg: HLSL, CUDA, etc.)
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Graphics Engineer, ZivaRT Core position on WeChat