We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer to join our team. You will be part of the team working on services that help our customers to understand how their ad campaigns are performing and what actions they could take to improve their performance. You will have a huge impact in crafting both front-end and back-end code which will make the user experience as smooth as our designers envisioned it! — While also collaborating with team members to drive development initiatives forward.
Our technology stack is built to create scalable products that allow us to operate in a high-volume Monetization network. It includes Node.js, React, NATS, Kafka and many others selected to fit for purpose. Stability, quality, and robustness of code are requirements in our development environment. Our teams are highly autonomous and take the lead and responsibility in designing and developing solutions that enable us to meet customer requirements.
What you’ll be doing
- Design, write and test robust and reliable code both on the server side and front-end
- Collaborate across teams and initiatives, building the insight products and working closely with Product Managers and Designers to define business requirements
- Ensure high-quality delivery with unit and integration tests
What we’re looking for
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written. The Advertiser Insights team collaborates closely with other teams in Helsinki and in other offices
- Experience working with new products or ambiguous requirements, driving for alignment and taking the initiative to iterate on processes and features
- Quality driven mentality and experience with test automation, code reviews or other similar approaches
You might also have
- Experience with different data storages (MongoDB, BigQuery, Druid)
- Experience with Google Cloud Console
- Experience pushing new features into deployment and launching a new product/product area
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer, Advertiser Insights position on WeChat