The Real-Time Learning team at Unity empowers anyone with an interest in real-time development with learning experiences that enable them to reach their career goals. The Unity Learn Platform serves millions of learners looking to build skills in real-time software development.
Our team is looking for a front end developer to collaborate with a global multi-disciplinary team. You’ll be embedded in the product development process, bringing designs to life with an emphasis on user experience and style.
Real-Time Learning is part of the Social Impact team at Unity, where your work will have a direct impact on the lives and livelihoods of Unity’s development community across the world.
Work may include travel to Unity offices in San Francisco and Shanghai a few times per year.
What you’ll be doing
- Collaborate with product managers and UI/UX designers to validate designs and implement both internal and external user facing features
- Optimize web pages for maximum speed and scalability
- Develop for cross-browser experiences
- Implement responsive and mobile designs
- Maintain brand consistency throughout design
- Development and implementation of Unit Tests
What we’re looking for
- Understanding of the React ecosystem and Unit testing
- Experience with modern CSS frameworks and methodologies
- Understanding of SEO principles
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design
- Good problem solving, particularly understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/SVN
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Front-End Web Developer, Unity Learn Platform position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.