Come join Unity’s G&A Systems Team as a Workday Financial Systems Analyst! This is a remote role where you will be responsible for supporting the reporting for Global Accounting & Finance. Our team provides functional and technical expertise, driving efficiency, and delivering repeatable solutions to scale focusing on global expansion!
We believe someone who will be successful in this role will have knowledge of accounting/finance business processes. As well as, a record for consistently delivering solutions to tough business challenges. You have experience in crafting solutions to support our FP&A organization with demonstrable ability to effectively plan and manage project work.
What you’ll be doing
- Partner with Accounting, Finance and FP&A to define and develop reporting requirements, re-engineer current process and build financial solutions for proposed projects and future requests for successful delivery
- Serve as an adaptive configuration and reporting specialist for functionality focusing on but limited to: General Ledger, Actuals, Forecasts, Business Assets, Intercompany, Banking and Settlement, Expenses, Accounts Receivable, Procurement, Accounts Payable and Projects
- Utilize Workday Financials systems and Adaptive knowledge to identify inter-dependencies and clearly communicate the business, process, or technical implications and benefits/risks to partners
- Maintain positive relationships with partners to understand company policies, processes, and business standards and advise them on how to align with Adaptive standard methodologies to meet their needs
- Work well in a fast paced environment while being a collaborative, resourceful and independent self-starter, able to work effectively with minimal direction and coordinate with resources available in different time zones
What we’re looking for
- Workday Financials Experience
- Experience in accounting, finance, FP&A or a business analyst role with a focus in those functions as well as experience analyzing Financials-related business processes and configuring Adaptive functionality to enable those processes
- Understanding of SOX Compliance, SDLC, and Controls audits
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to set clear expectations with partners and raise issues as needed
- Project Management experience
You might also have
- M&A integration experience
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Finance Business Analyst position on WeChat