At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community.
Come join our FP&A Team, as a Senior Financial Analyst. As a finance partner to our global Marketing organization, you will have the opportunity to engage in financial planning, strategic analysis, reporting, process improvement, inform and influence decisions that will have a real impact on the P&L. You will partner closely with all levels cross-functionally across marketing, finance and accounting.
You will succeed in this role because you are intellectually curious, analytical, driven, and like to roll up your sleeves. We want you to be part of our journey!
- Provide financial leadership across headcount planning, budgeting, and long-range planning for the Marketing organization. Ensure Marketing investment and resource allocations are aligned with Unity’s strategic priorities.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of key marketing financial and operational business drivers, incorporate these drivers into the long term strategic planning, annual planning, quarterly and monthly forecasts (vs. actuals) of the marketing organization. Identify risks and opportunities, enabling the CMO to “see around the corner” regarding business trends.
- Develop constructive, collaborative relationships with business partners across the Marketing organization. Be the trusted business advisor and excellent business partner for Unity’s CMO.
- Collaborate closely with other members of the FP&A team, assisting in the administration, improvement,and development of scalable processes and tools used for budgeting and forecasting
- Provide ad-hoc financial analysis and projects to CMO business partners for decision-making analysis
- Develop a deep understanding of the marketing function and how marketing drives growth across Unity worldwide; partner across business intelligence and analyst teams to derive business insights and recommendations that improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the marketing function
- Support broader FP&A initiatives including process improvements and systems implementations (e.g. Adaptive Planning, Zuora, RevPro, Workday)
- Relevant experience in an analytical role (e.g. financial planning & analysis, investment banking, consulting, etc.)
- Experience in identifying and resolving data issues/needs quickly within a fast paced environment
- Astute at business partnering, cross functionally and Executives, with ability to gain credibility and influence
- Proficient in Excel, Google Suite (Sheets, Slides), and common data analytics tools
- Knowledge of financial systems (Netsuite; Adaptive; Workday Financials)
- Advanced degree/certification such as MBA a plus
- Adaptive Planning, Netsuite, and Workday
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Finance Analyst, Marketing position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!