Unity is looking for an Employee Relations Partner to join our small and growing Employee Relations team (within the larger Legal department). In this role, you are charged with ensuring that Unity remains a safe, positive, and compliant place to work by leading investigations into reports of policy violations and other ER matters. In addition, you will work collaboratively with business partners to design, implement, and continuously improve a variety of ER programs and processes to reduce business risk and support our dynamic and rapidly growing company.
What you’ll be doing
- End-to-end management of sensitive investigations into ER matters, including complaints of discrimination, harassment, retaliation and other workplace policy violations.
- Maintain the highest level of integrity with a proven ability to gain trust from all levels of the organization
- Facilitate training sessions to build employee relations skills among business partners and managers
- Coach and influence all levels of employees and successfully deliver investigation findings with conviction and empathy
- Build and develop the ER team brand and identity across Unity, encouraging strong stakeholder engagement and support of the function
What we’re looking for
- Ability to resolve conflicts empathetically and diffuse employee related issues, concerns, situations
- Exercises sound judgment, while balancing a sense of urgency and the need for attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated patience, tact, and respect
- Excitement to build the Employee Relations COE, work collaboratively with other ER team members, and participate in foundational efforts
- Strong ability to appropriately spot employment law risks and issues in the US and Canada
You might also have
- Maintains composure in a fast-paced, fluid environment and successfully navigates ambiguity to build consensus and achieve resolutions
- Conveys empathy and cultivates strong relationships while managing sensitive situations
- A strong commitment to Inclusion
- Experience of case management software systems
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Employee Relations Partner position on WeChat