Our rapidly expanding Data and AI team within Consumer is looking for a proficient Senior Data Scientist to join the team tasked with building consequential discovery and creative products, destinations, and services for the world’s gamers.
We are embracing gaming culture and building a robust consumer community with the strength of Machine Learning. You will be a key part of a team that is building breakthrough Computer Vision and Recommendation products for gamers. We are looking for candidates that are motivated to solve challenging problems that will unblock a splendid experience for the gaming community.
What you’ll be doing
- Mentor a team of ML/DS researchers and engineers to craft innovative ML algorithms to solve challenging business use cases.
- Design, develop, deploy, and maintain a suite of highly performant and world-class computer vision and recommendation systems solutions at production scale.
- Develop complex cutting-edge machine learning algorithms, models, and methods that are aligned with research strategies under minimal guidance.
- Conduct rigorous and principled tests and analyze algorithms, models, and methods in different scenarios to ensure concepts work across environments; interpret results and recommend ways to optimize solutions.
What we’re looking for
- Strong Python programming skills.
- Extensive knowledge of Machine Learning and Computer Vision foundations (Object Detection, Recognition and Tracking, Scene Understanding, Video Segmentation) and hands-on experience in applying these technologies into real-world problems.
- Experience with large-scale recommendation system (ranking, user modeling, optimization, personalization and graph representation learning)
- Hands-on experience with Deep Learning Frameworks (e.g. TensorFlow, PyTorch), building large-scale Machine Learning pipelines, model architecture design, training.
- Formal qualifications (MSc, PhD) in computer science, Math, Statistics, Engineering, Physics, or equivalent majors.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Data Scientist - Applied ML position on WeChat