Unity Monetization team builds advertising, in-game purchase promotion, and technologies used in hundreds of thousands of apps. Our Monetization platform processes TBs of data and delivers relevant content to hundreds of millions of users every day. Unity is investing heavily in deep learning and deep reinforcement learning on multiple fronts. In Helsinki, we develop cutting edge machine learning-centric products that provide millions of predictions each and every second to optimize the effectiveness and profitability of user acquisition advertising campaigns.
Now we are looking for a Senior Data Scientist to join our growing team! You will have a huge impact on scoping out, contributing, and delivering on new Monetization initiatives. Unity’s vast game monetization ecosystem provides you unique opportunities to make real-world impact.
- Develop machine learning models to revolutionize user acquisition advertisement for mobile gaming
- Drive Unity’s user acquisition product in close collaboration with other data scientists, product managers, and engineers
- Initiate and define new business opportunities and products
- Work with the tech stack of Python/Spark/Tensorflow/Keras/Pytorch
- Convey ideas, guide execution, and mentor junior team members
- Strong background in machine learning, from concepts to implementation
- Hands-on experience implementing machine learning systems at scale in Python or similar languages
- Good coding skills and engineering practices, familiar with agile software process and data-driven development
- Experience with deep learning
- Experience with Tensorflow
- Experience in mobile advertisement and gaming
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Data Scientist position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!