Unity Monetization team builds advertising, in-app purchasing solutions, and other personalized content delivery systems and technologies used in hundreds of thousands of apps. Our Monetization team builds the technology infrastructure and services that manages the delivery of relevant content to hundreds of millions of users every day. Our platform process massive data sets that feed into machine learning systems that live in the core of our products.
Various machine and deep learning techniques are revolutionizing automated decision-making systems and Unity is riding the front wave. Unity is investing in deep reinforcement learning development on multiple fronts. Specifically, Unity Monetization team utilizes these methodologies to real-world problems of advertising, game economics, and monetization. In Helsinki, we develop the cutting edge machine learning-centric products that provide millions of predictions for automated decision making each and every second to optimize the effectiveness and profitability of user acquisition advertising campaigns. Thus, we are looking to add a Senior Data Scientist to our amazing team!
Unity’s vast game monetization ecosystem gives us a unique opportunity to leverage data and innovative machine learning methods to benefit the gaming and game development communities. Unity is continuously striving to build powerful solutions to enable game developers to be more successful.
- Work with a team to revolutionize personalized user acquisition advertisement for mobile gaming
- Spreadhead and drive the implementation of new solutions, architectures, data science, and machine learning paradigms
- Influence key stakeholders across the organization and drive alignment on different machine learning initiatives
- Convey ideas, guide execution and mentor junior team members to implement high-quality data science and machine learning-based products
- Solid understanding and practical experience of machine learning concepts and programming
- Well-versed in cutting edge machine learning methods, e.g. deep reinforcement learning or probabilistic modeling
- Experience with deep learning frameworks, e.g. TensorFlow or PyTorch
- Experience with implementing various data and machine learning-based online decision-making systems
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships across the company
- Education on machine learning, math, physics, computer science or equivalent
- Experience with large scale data/distributed systems
- Published research in deep learning or reinforcement learning at major conferences or journals
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Data Scientist position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!