Unity Monetization Team, a division of Unity, builds advertising, in game purchases promotions, and other personalized content delivery solutions and technologies used in hundreds of thousands of apps. Our Monetization team builds the technology infrastructure and serving systems that manage the delivery of relevant content to hundreds of millions of users every day. Our platform process massive data sets that feed into machine learning systems that live in the core of various of our products.
Various deep learning techniques are revolutionizing automated decision-making systems and Unity is riding the front wave. Unity is investing in deep and deep-reinforcement learning development on multiple fronts. Specifically, Unity Monetization is investing to master these methodologies and applying them to real-world problems of advertising, game economics, and monetization. In Helsinki, we develop the cutting edge machine learning centric products that provide millions of predictions for recommendations each and every second to optimize effectiveness and profitability of user acquisition advertising campaigns. Thus, we are looking to add a Senior Data Scientist to our amazing team!
Unity’s vast game monetization ecosystem gives us a unique opportunity to leverage data and innovative machine learning methods to benefit the gaming and game development communities. Unity is continuously striving to build disruptive and powerful solutions to enable game developers to be more successful.
- Work with a team to revolutionize personalization of user acquisition advertisement for mobile gaming
- Drive Unity’s user acquisition product from machine learning point of view in close collaboration with other data scientists, product management and engineering
- Create state of the art personalized targeting and recommendation algorithms to solve business problems
- Implement and drive development of deep learning and machine learning algorithms with tech stack of Python/Spark/Tensorflow/Keras/Pytorch
- Convey ideas, guide execution and mentor junior team members to implement high-quality data science and machine learning based products
- Solid understanding and practical experience of machine learning concepts and programming
- Participate in and initiate defining new business opportunities and products
- Experience in implementing various data and machine learning based online decision-making systems on a large scale
- Experience in deep learning methods
- Experience in mobile advertisement and gaming
- Education on machine learning, math, physics, computer science or equivalent
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Data Scientist, Monetization position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!