Unity Technologies, creator of the world’s most popular creation engine that reaches nearly 3 billion devices worldwide, is seeking a Senior Customer Insights Manager to help us drive the next stage of our growth.
The Senior Customer Insights Manager will be a critical member of the Unity marketing team, and will design and execute high-impact research that will drive new product development, marketing strategy and go-to-market tactics for Unity’s product portfolio.
The ideal candidate will be a marketing research expert with deep experience in qualitative and/or quantitative research within a B2B organization.
- Lead Customer Insights research for Unity’s marketing and product teams, focused on new and future products and services in our Games and Live Operations markets.
- Develop a thorough understanding of market opportunities, customer needs and purchase drivers for Unity products and services through primary and secondary research.
- Design and execute best-in-class quantitative and qualitative research studies; translate results into actionable insights to guide product decisions, marketing strategies and go-to-market plans.
- Identify and implement new research methods, tools and industry best practices to continually improve the customer insights function within Unity.
- Mentor and help grow junior members of the Customer Insights team.
- Extensive experience in marketing research/customer insights; a B2B background strongly preferred.
- Proven ability to generate impactful insights from research studies and to effectively communicate results to stakeholders.
- Experience managing the full scope of research projects - designing and conducting quantitative and qualitative market research from start to finish - in-house and through agencies.
- A self-starter, comfortable operating in ambiguous, fast-changing environments.
- Experience with statistical analysis in SPSS, R, SAS or other analytics software packages.
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Customer Insights Manager position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!