Unity Technologies, creator of the world’s most popular creation engine that reaches nearly 3 billion devices worldwide, is seeking a Senior Customer Insights Manager to help us drive the next stage of our growth.
The Senior Customer Insights Manager will be a critical member of the Unity marketing team, and will design, execute and deliver high-impact research that will influence product development decisions, marketing strategy, and go-to-market tactics throughout Unity’s product portfolio. The ideal candidate will be a market research expert with deep experience in qualitative and quantitative research within a B2B organization.
- Lead Customer Insights research for Unity’s marketing and product teams, with a focus on our Monetization and Live-Ops initiatives
- Develop a thorough understanding of customer behavior, competitive market trends, and business drivers through primary and secondary research
- Design and execute innovative quantitative and qualitative research studies; translate results into compelling insights that guide marketing strategies and go-to-market plans
- Identify and implement new research methods, tools and industry best practices to continually improve the customer insights function within Unity
- Mentor and help grow junior team members in the customer insights team
- Elevate the role and value of insights across Unity
- Significant experience in marketing research/consumer insights within a B2B organization
- Strong ability to identify and lift out key insights from research results, and to effectively communicate recommendations to stakeholders
- Experience managing the full scope of research projects, including designing and conducting quantitative and qualitative market research studies from start to finish, in-house and with agencies
- Proven ability to moderate qualitative sessions
- A self-starter the is comfortable operating in ambiguous, fast-changing environments
- Experience with statistical analysis with SPSS, SAS, Tableau and/or other analytics software packages
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Customer Insights Manager position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!