Unity is the world's most popular game development platform, used by millions of developers reaching billions of players. The depth and breadth of Unity’s capabilities are increasing at an accelerating rate, enabling new kinds of game experiences for a growing population of players.
You will fuel global marketing and sales efforts by developing a rich pipeline of demos, white papers, case studies with a strong emphasis on the technical aspects of the products/solutions and specific use cases. You will report to the Head of Product Marketing for Cloud and partner closely with Product Management, Sales, Business Development, Brand & Design, Communications, and Marketing to develop content strategy, define the content roadmap, and create and fulfill content marketing plans in pursuit of specific business objectives around awareness, product adoption, and revenue.
- Work hand-in-hand with all Product Marketers for Cloud Services to create content in support of overall go-to-market strategy and plans
- Drive content marketing strategy and planning: you will develop a rich, continuous pipeline of compelling marketing content to engage potential and existing customers: including presentations, demos, webinars, sell sheets, case studies, white papers, battlecards, and more
- Lead and manage content creation for integrated Account Based Marketing programs as well as web and events
- Own and gather customer insights in order to understand what content resonates in the market
- Fuel the sales organization by creating powerful enablement and training, then measure the ROI of your efforts to inform what works and what doesn’t
- Translate complex technical topics into simple, high-impact concepts for a diverse group of buyer and user personas
- Partner with external game studios and creators to generate content that supports your strategic content initiatives, events, and partner activations
- Experience in successfully marketing complex, technical B2B products or services with demonstrated ability to create technical content that performs
- Ability to rapidly grasp complex technical details and potential use cases for technology/innovation across a wide spectrum of game-related technology domains
- Ability to adapt to brand style and tone while shaping technical content to align with overall marketing narrative and storytelling
- Ability to build thoughtful, strategic, and actionable plans to completion. Self-motivated and results driven
- A master of time management, who can prioritize, tune out the noise, and drive to execution with laser focus on what matters most in a fast-paced environment
- Background in the video game industry
- Experience supporting Account Based Marketing (ABM) programs
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Content Marketing Manager, Cloud Services position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!