Unity Technologies is a fast-paced company, filled with problem solvers - and the Senior Compensation Consultant role is no different. The ideal candidate will proactively build partnerships, foster open dialogue, and provide creative solutions to issues in real time. This role will lend critical analytical and technical support to the successful administration of compensation programs globally. The role will review compensation plan changes in the context of driving employee motivation and intent to stay, while also identifying global pay practices that may have impact on program effectiveness. This role will own the end to end process for compensation changes and global recognition. If you have passion around putting a critical lens to data and providing information to fuel business decisions, this role may be for you.
The ideal candidate is analytically minded, has a knack for visualizing anything and everything, understands the business of people, is communication savvy, and a bit quirky. And above all - you ask questions and embark to answer them. Think you've got what it takes? Let's chat!
- Be a vibrant part of the Global Compensation team by supporting Unity’s global compensation programs including base pay, short and long-term incentives, and other reward programs
- Conduct market pricing analyses across different functions and countries to ensure internal equity, external competitiveness, and alignment to Unity’s compensation philosophy
- Complete ad-hoc compensation analysis linked to new job creation, current employees, and promotion requests by leveraging external benchmark data and internal peer equity
- Own end-to-end workflow and full management of the compensation change process, including readiness activities for HR, managers, and empoyees
- Implement and maintain compensation resources (wiki pages, training, communication) to support current and future compensation plans and initiatives
- Assist with global compliance by ensuring local statutory requirements related to employee compensation are adhered to
- Develop and maintain relationships with key partners in HR, Stock Administration, Finance, and Executive Leadership
- Contribute in compensation and cross-functional HR projects as needed
- Minimum qualifications:
- 5 years of HR Compensation related experience in a high-tech company
- Excellent judgment and analytical skills, ability to quickly take insights from complex data - In other words, data literacy.
- Strong english and madarin speaker
- Ability to communicate a message effectively whether it be in report, dashboard, via email, or in person.
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task and set priorities within tight timelines and high client expectations. flexible and open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed timeframes.
- Strong sense of personal accountability with the capacity to handle confidential information with discretion. A curious self-starter with the ability to seek out the resources and answers needed to keep things moving.
- 'Superhuman' attention to detail
- Comfortable working in an unstructured work environment; autonomy with accountability.
- APAC compensation experience (China, Korea ,Singapore and Japan)
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Compensation Partner position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!