Sharing Unity’s amazing products and services with the world
Marketing has a widespread impact on our customers, investors and the community. With roles that range from creative and social to analytical and highly technical, our team develops and drives strategy while telling stories to share Unity’s message with the world.
We are looking for a Senior Campaign Manager to join our Marketing team here in Korea.
This role will champion IMC Campaign Management, Account-based Marketing(ABM) Campaigns and Marketing Funnel Management. On top of that, own the outstanding yearly online and offline strategies for campaign marketing to increase the demands from customers for Unity products and brand.
We are seeking an individual who is able to work collaboratively with different partners, both local and globally to build and execute various campaigns and evaluate the whole course of customer experiences over an array of channels.
What you'll be doing
- Crafting and implementing of outstanding annual campaign marketing strategies for both virtual and offline along with well-rounded paid ABM Campaigns to generate customer demands for Unity brand and products
- Map out, execute and supervise the coordinated marketing communication plan for key products launch and new programs based on insight and performance analysis
- Closely work with global demand generation team for local realisation of ABM initiatives with driven approach to measure campaign success and marketing efficiency by close collaboration with key partners through critical metric (SDR, BD, Sales Ops and distributed team)
- Evaluate and understand end-to-end customer experiences across multiple channels and customer touch points and develop creative & innovative solutions for new customer acquisition
- Lead digital performance & insight analysis from channels, including web, SEO/ SEM, email, social media, and paid ads, develop and implement local contents hub(unitysquare.co.kr) strategy and operation plans
What we're looking for
- Strong experience in end to end on and offline campaign marketing preferably in the software or tech industry
- Experience in deriving strategies and plan using data driven approach
- Proven track record of successful online channel(website) management and strong understanding on contents marketing tactics such as SEO, digital advertising, social media marketing and web traffic metrics
- Excellent communication and writing skills in Korean and English
- Outstanding communication skills working with key counterparts and collaboration with agencies
You might also have
- Experience in a management role or team lead role
- Experience in diverse organizations and business environments (eg. Enterprise or SMB, Client or Agency, B2C or B2B and others)
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Campaign Manager position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.