The Monetization Business Operations team at Unity is central to enabling data-driven decision-making, identifying new revenue growth opportunities, and executing on strategic initiatives. We are looking for an analytical, communicative, and intellectually curious Business Intelligence and Operations Analyst to join our BizOps team in Shanghai to empower the APAC region. Your day-to-day will involve sizing new opportunities in the market, building reporting dashboards, pulling data for the sales team to answer ad-hoc requests from clients, and working cross-functionally across groups (Core Engine, Product, Sales, Legal, Finance, etc) to drive forward new initiatives.
- Be the Asia region's go-to mobile monetization data expert and help answer our client's ad-hoc questions to keep them monetizing with Unity
- Collaborate with our regional teams in Asia to objectively understand their product/sales needs and the levers we can pull to drive the highest revenue impact
- Analyze market trends to market size opportunities, build financial models, and formulate strategic recommendations to the exec team
- Build dashboards to monitor business deal performance and ensure accurate payments
- Question the status quo and seek new ways of improving cross-functional processes
- Bachelor’s degree in business-related or quantitative fields (Economics, Finance, Math, Engineering, or other analytical degrees)
- 3-5+ years of experience in data/business intelligence/management consulting roles
- A passion for data, analysis, and problem solving
- Excellent English communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter who can operate independently and drive work to completion in a timely fashion
- Skilled with SQL (required) and Excel (required)
- Knowledge of Python
- Familiarity with ETL practices and tools
- Adtech background
- Willingness to work with multiple time zones (especially San Francisco's timezone)
- Love of gaming is a plus
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, giving content creators around the world the tools to create rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. Our 800+ person engineering team keeps Unity at the bleeding-edge of technology by working alongside partners such as Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms.
Apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Business Intelligence and Operations Analyst position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!