The Business Development Manager will be part of a growing team helping to craft our business in the Industrial side of our business. Unity Technologies is being used by a growing number of companies from a wide range of exciting industries for a multitude of practical applications, and we’re committed to growing the usage of our services to provide a greater value to the industry. This role will be responsible for orchestrating our initial efforts in building solutions and acquiring customers focusing on Korea.
What you’ll be doing
- Drive revenue and consistently meet quarterly sales targets
- Develop validated pipeline by defining opportunities and market potential, identifying sales leads, and collaborating with internal partners to close a variety of accounts
- Cultivate long-term business relationships within the multiple industries by encouraging new and old collaborations and ensuring close coordination with key internal teams on pre-sales and post-sales technical support
- Provide customer insights and feedback on strategy, product, pricing and other matters to internal parties and serve as the subject matter and industry professional on the various industries' buyers, needs, existing solutions and sales process
What we’re looking for
- BS or BA in a relevant field; other relevant degrees or experience will also be highly valued
- Ability to show deep rational or regional networks with extensive track record of having sold software, solutions, tech support and consulting services to relevant key players in the industry
- Strong technical, product and market knowledge of the industrial landscape and how software tools and services are crafted and used in the built environment
- Proven track record in representing a technology company and working with the crucial partners of all levels
You might also have
- Strong technical background
- Previous experience with Real-time 3D solutions
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Business Development Manager, Industries position on WeChat