Unity is seeking a high-touch operator to join its Global Strategic Partnerships team, which is responsible for ensuring Unity creators see success from our company’s monetization efforts.
As a Senior Business Development Manager, Monetization you should have excellent analytical and interpersonal skills, be able to work both in a team environment, but operate and act independently with minimal supervision, and be able to work closely with operations and technical teams to get the information your clients need.
The role requires the ability to research, create, and qualify the prospect list, deploy a Sales Cycle step-function in order to obtain closure, communicate internally and externally in order to negotiate effective win-win partnerships, and above all, toggle between thinking strategically and acting tactically in order to close new business.
You will be based in our San Francisco office and will focus on clients based within the US and globally which some international travel required.
- Work with technical account management, sales, development, and product teams to identify and solve issues blocking advertiser performance
- Knowledgeable about the leading mediation platforms, with the ability to understand various markets outside the U.S. and/or those that focus purely on video ads
- Understand partnerships at both a high-level and also granularly to drive most optimal performance across the organization in each working touchpoint
- Ability to define and articulate key messages related to ad tech and areas of interest to our audience (Mobile Apps & Games industry, UA & Retention, Mediation, DMPs, etc
- Focus on building larger sales and business deals that are ROI positive both for our company and our partnerships
- Build and nurture long-term relationships and increase partner retention by driving positive ROI
- Lead and successfully execute cross-functional advertising deals that can span E-commerce, Content and Product teams
- Identify new areas of digital advertising Supply & Demand pipeline by exploring new categories and new program offerings
- Grow our sales pipeline by closing larger strategic deals with Fortune 500 companies that align with our Mission and Audience needs
- Collaborate with Product and Marketing teams unique value propositions, as well as partner solutions in a clear and compelling way
- Hit and exceed quarterly revenue quotas against new and existing business
- Be the front line of contact for advertising customers, utilizing strategic thinking and sales skills to manage customer requests and issues
- Participate in client meetings and phone calls as a subject matter expert for advertising questions and requests
- Experience in a sales or account management role running your own book of business with a track record of meeting and exceeding quotas in digital advertising
- Experience with ConnectedTV, with understanding of monetization capabilities, including ads
- Great teamwork and interpersonal skills, including strong communication skills, a proactive attitude, and an embedded drive for results
- Strong Excel skills and the ability to work closely with operations, data and business
- Strong understanding of Ads Mediation with past work experience in assisting devs/pubs with increasing fill rates, maximizing eCPMs, and driving more revenues from mediation networks
- Previous experience with mobile in-app advertising and/or gaming
- Connected TV technology/architecture knowledge a plus
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Business Development Manager, Monetization position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!