The Unity Social Impact team empowers creators of all backgrounds to foster a more inclusive, sustainable world by harnessing the power of our talent, technology and grants. The Unity Social Impact Outcomes Analyst will work alongside the team to provide research and social impact analysis for investments, product and employee time donations on a global scale. You will be responsible for the collection, analysis and future recommendations of social impact performance data across Unity’s operations. Your impact will be global, in partnership with both Unity employees and the broader Unity ecosystem, and focused on education and access to economic opportunities, safety and accessibility and sustainability with KPIs focused on both individual and macro impacts.
- Own all social impact metrics that drive Unity’s strategy and operating plans
- Align Unity’s theory of change to key outcome measurements that are specific and measurable over a 10+ year horizon
- Identify, extract, and transform these data from multiple distributed systems
- Handle all data manipulations and regular reporting needs for the Unity Social Impact team - including annual reports and operating dashboards with clear, action-oriented insights
- Recognize additional data that should be pulled to drive decisions
- Social Impact, CSR or ESG analysis and reporting experience
- Experience with data visualization tools (Unity uses DataStudio, Periscope and Looker)
- Understanding of statistical analysis and familiarity with core statistical functions
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Can clearly explain technical concepts and analysis implications to a non-technical audience, and is able to translate business objectives into actionable insights
- Passion for Social Impact and understanding of how it integrates into the core business
- Strong SQL and Excel skills required, experience with scripting languages
- Global experience working across cultures and domains to translate the strategy and outcomes analysis into cultural context
- Great sense of humor and lighthearted approach to work
- Experience with predictive modeling techniques and accomplished in use of one of the statistical software packages like R, SAS or Python machine learning modules
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Business Analyst, Unity Social Impact position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.