The Senior Accountant will play an integral role in ensuring that the financial records are maintained inaccordance to China and US GAAP. This role will also assist to drive process improvement and internalcontrol initiatives.
- Manage the financial month-end close for China legal entities, ensuring that financial transactionsare recorded in compliance with US and China GAAP
- Review monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations and Profit and Loss fluctuation analysis
- Prepare monthly cash flow forecast and manage cross-border intercompany settlement
- Liaise closely with local auditors to ensure accurate and timely filing of annual statutory financialaccounts
- Respond to US audit queries
- Assist Finance Manager in implementing internal controls and process improvements
- Actively participate in systems implementation – ERP, Billing system, etc.
- Support finance manager on ad hoc projects – merger and acquisition, new branch setup, etc.
- Bachelor degree, majored in accounting or finance
- Have PRC Semi-Senior Accountant Certificate (中国中级会计职称)
- 10+ years overall finance working experience and 5+ years GL working experience, technologycompany experience is preferred
- Good learning and communication skills, strong commitment to meet deadlines
- Good command of English in both writing and oral
- Experience with NetSuite or Workday ERP system
- Experience in SOX compliance
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, giving content creators around the world the tools to create rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. Our 800+ person engineering team keeps Unity at the bleeding-edge of technology by working alongside partners such as Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms.
Apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Accountant position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!