As a Technical Project Manager, you will be responsible for delivering the desired outcomes of security programs/projects and building and maintaining solid relationships with business units and security teams. You are the strategic driver and tactical controller of Security goals and projects, offering a strategic perspective in the context of the Security Lifecycle.
You will represent the various security services and teams to Unity’s business units and demonstrate the ability to deliver projects across various business units. We will count on you to demonstrate your program management experience and expertise across the security landscape including application security, infrastructure security, and compliance. You will play a key role in prioritizing work and assuring the delivery of project and program plans with guidance from Security Leadership and the Security strategic roadmap.
- Engage with and collaborate with security and other business units to help mature security at Unity
- Lead delivery of large, complex projects that focus on technical security controls to meet internal policies and compliance with regulatory and industry standards
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities
- Leverage data about how internal customers work within and across the Unity global enterprise
- Evangelize security services and awareness across the company
- Assist in the development and implementation of security controls across various business units
- Document processes and map them to relevant policies and standards
- Perform vendor assessments for security
- Understanding of technical concepts and configurations in a cloud-based environment (e.g. GCP, Tencent, AWS)
- Demonstrated experience performing risk assessments, identifying vulnerability management, security and cloud architecture assessments, and change management
- Track record of transitioning immature or emerging technologies into a stable security infrastructure
- Extensive experience with technical project management and also experience working with security, cloud services or technical operations
- Ability to take a vague problem, crisply frame the challenge, identify a path forward, and drive an initiative over the finish line
- Compliance consulting experience
- Security engineering, development, and operation experience
- Experience with one or more programming or scripting languages (Java, Python, Ruby, Perl)
- The ability to anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, and balance business needs versus technical constraints
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Security Technical Project Manager position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!