Unity Technologies is looking for a cyber security Intern to join our Security Risk and Compliance team. In this role, you will work alongside experienced Security compliance and audit professionals and help perform high visibility security surveys and deliver key audit projects. This role will also provide exposure to third-party risk and supply chain security
What you’ll be doing
- Perform security maturity survey for the company
- Create security risk dashboards for executive presentations
- Assist with vendor security reviews
- Perform control assessment and audit and analysis
- Perform threat analysis and risk assessment on third party applications
What we’re looking for
- Students currently enrolled in university or college and pursuing a Bachelor's degree or higher
- Students completing the second to last year of study or in the penultimate year
- Ability to do high level risk analysis / threat identification in applications/ SAAS
- Strong communicator
- Ability to drive initiatives to completion
- Project management skills
You might also have
- Understanding of NIST Cyber security framework
- Understanding of third party risk review
- Understanding of Security for GCP
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Share the Security Governance & Compliance Intern position on WeChat